How can I cancell my xsport membership?

Chicago, IL |

When we enrolled at xsport we were told that we could cancell at anytime. He even highlighted the part in the contract were we would have to send a letter to. Well, we cant cancell. This is for medical reasons to. We bought training sessions but cant use them.

Your situation is too involved for an online answer.

Using the written xsport documentation you have is a good place to begin. Contact a local lawyer - many may give you a free consultation for an hour - to discuss your specifics. Far too many variables exist in the short post you wrote for any further observation by me.

You might find my Legal Guide helpful "How to Choose A Lawyer For You"

You might find my Legal Guide helpful " What Do I Tell My Lawyer"

No one can know what the record is in the case because online we cannot see your documents. You need a lawyer. Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

Good luck to you.

God bless.

NOTE: This observation is made available by the lawyer for educational purposes only. This observation is not like a communication with a lawyer with whom you have an attorney-client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides.

I have reviewed the xsport contract in the past and it was EXTREMELY difficult to cancel. As a matter of fact, the contract that I reviewed stated that you could only terminate the contract within a very small window of time, beginning from the time you signed the contract. A medical reason was not a valid reason for cancelling. But this is a contract issue and with all contract issues, it is the "Contract" that controls. The advice you received prior was correct. Have a lawyer look over the terms of the contract. If you proceed in this manner, then you will know exactly if and how you can terminate the contract.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business