Skip to main content

How can I bring not just my fiancé but my childern's Daddy back home to the U . S . A . after being deported back to Mexico ?

Stockton, CA |

My fiancé was deported back to Mexico in 2011 for 2 D . U . I . s and has nothing else on his record . I have a 2 year old son with him and 2 daughters that are not his but he has raised them like his own and we miss him dearly . Is it possible to bring him back legally ? And if so what do I have to to do or what has to be done to bring him back , He is a hard working man that will work how many jobs he needs to and work however hard he needs to just to provide for his family . SOME PLEASE HELP ME !

Attorney Answers 3


This is posted in the wrong category.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


This is a kind of a situation when giving advices on AVVO is not going to help you. Find an Immigration attorney in California or elsewhere. Have a chat with him or her. If you cannot afford one, try to convince people to help you pro bono.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


In order to pursue bringing him back legally, you will have to consult with an immigration attorney. Good luck.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Family law topics

Recommended articles about Family law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics