How can i bring my brother back he just got deported to Montenegro

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

I'm his sister im a citizen an my mom is green card holder and shes ill my brother had no criminal record paid tax for 15 years

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Good quesiton. Now, let's see. I think you expect too much from this forum To give you any reasonable answer at the very least i need to know the fact of his deportation and family history.

  2. Nicklaus James Misiti

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . He will need at minimum a 212 waiver. You will need an attorney to file this for you. My firm handles these cases in NY.
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

    Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an... more
  3. Eric Edward Rothstein

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I suggest you hire an immigration lawyer.

    I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases.... more
One or more answers have been taken down.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,874 answers this week

2,631 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,874 answers this week

2,631 attorneys answering