How can i bring my brother back he just got deported to Montenegro

Brooklyn, NY |

I'm his sister im a citizen an my mom is green card holder and shes ill my brother had no criminal record paid tax for 15 years

1. I suggest you hire an immigration lawyer.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

2. He will need at minimum a 212 waiver. You will need an attorney to file this for you. My firm handles these cases in NY.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. Good quesiton. Now, let's see. I think you expect too much from this forum To give you any reasonable answer at the very least i need to know the fact of his deportation and family history.