How can I beat a speeding ticket 22349 (b) ?

Asked about 1 year ago - San Mateo, CA

The fine w/ traffic school is $440. I find this outrageous , as I was on the downside of a hill and less than 15 miles over the so called posted speed limit signs. I didnt see one for miles and assumed it was 65 MPH

Is this a possible speed trap?

1. Michael R Crosner

5

Best Answer

Answered . Before going to court consult a local traffic ticket attorney or criminal law attorney - might have a defense or at least reduce the consequences of the citation

2. Vijay Dinakar

Pro

7

Answered . Hire an attorney asap or fight it yourself. You have a much better chance of getting a dismissal if you hire an attorney. Good luck

3. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

6

Answered . You need an attorney to deal with this ticket. It is possible that the ticket can be dismissed; reduced to to a non point moving violation - traffic school. Get an attorney .

Andrew Roberts

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777
  4. James Donald Garrett

5

Answered . You're not going to find out "how to beat" a ticket by asking online. You need to sit and discuss your case with an attorney. Consultations with criminal and traffic attorneys are free. You have nothing to lose.