Skip to main content

How can I apply Green Card without I-94 and Passport?

San Leandro, CA |

I used 1 visa entered USA , and I need to apply Green Card through marriage , but I lost my Passport and I - 94 , also I don't have any proof document for my 1 visa . what should i do now ?

Attorney Answers 4


You have to prove that you were admitted and inspected. You can request the I94 through a FOIA request with the USCBP.

Mark as helpful


File Form I-102 for a replacement I-94.

Mark as helpful


File form I-102. Also check for airline records of entry as backup. Get police report for lost passport.

Under the guidelines set by AVVO, this response is general information only and not specific legal advice, and no attorney client relationship is formed by this response to your question.

Mark as helpful


Apply for new passport at home country Embassy/ Consulate. File police report on lost one. Seek replacement of I-94 when applying for green card.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics