How can i apply for papers ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Sacramento, CA

im a 19 year old i been here in the US since i was 9 im now attending to college and i want to know what do i need and what are the requirements to apply for recency in order to qualify . how much would it cost me ?

1. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You should discuss your case with a competent attorney so he/ she can gather more information from you to see if you qualify for Deferred Action.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . You don't appear to qualify for residency ... but you might qualify for DACA.

Contact an attorney, or a non-profit group in your area for more information.

3. Philip Alan Eichorn

1

Answered . Sounds like you may qualify for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). However there are some missing facts here. Please do discuss your case with an immigration attorney.