How can I add cell phone numbers to the leads I provide my clients? At what additional cost? Can anyone recommend company/firm?

South Florida, FL |

I provide leads to businesses. But I need to be able to provide cell phone numbers as well. Home landlines don't really do my type of lead business any good for majority of cases. Cell phone numbers are key. How can I go about getting these cell phone numbers and at what cost? The quantity i need make it impossible for me to work with the average company charging you $15 to $30 bucks for one cell phone number. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you. All I'm missing is the cell phone data.

1. This is more of an IT and business plan question which a lawyer wouldn't answer on Avvo.

2. As mentioned by Counsel below, this is generally not a question for an Attorney to be able to respond to. You will need to speak to phone companies and you must also be certain that you or the source you are working with are not violating privacy laws.

DISCLAIMER: This answer is provided solely for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising.

Civil rights topics