How can I, a private citizen, find out where someone banks - to serve a judgment?

Portland, OR |

I did work for a professional 4.5 years ago, did not get paid, took him to court, went through mediation during which he signed promise to pay 4 months later. That time came/passed and no payment. I filed paperwork with court and have been issued judgment. I really want/need my money - valued at just about $800 - too little to hire an attorney or collections agency. How can i find his checking account? He does not work in an office, but out of his home so can't garnish wages. I do not know if he is an LLC. If it matters, I am a senior on fixed income.

1. Here are some ideas. The "trojan check" (check written to the debtor by someone else) is one of the best. One collector habitually sent checks for $1.55 disguised as a rebate or class action settlement. There may be companies out there that will help you do that.