Skip to main content

How can an inmate in Eden TX file for a divorce himself if wife is in another city, and get the fee waived for divorce?

El Paso, TX |

No kids, have property under inmates name but bought it while being married.

Attorney Answers 1


You should get the wife to file for divorce. Would make life easier

Mark as helpful

Divorce topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics