How can a us citizen come back from mexico

Asked almost 2 years ago - Burlington, NC

My husband sister where born in the usa. And their dad took them back to.Mexico they have ssn and a birth certificate. They want to come over for the summer how can they fly here. They do not have passports

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Veronica Tunitsky

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Then they will need to apply for passports at the closest us embassy. Check the embassy website for details.

    The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an... more
  2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . If they are citizens they can apply for US passports at a US Embassy abroad.

    Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street,... more
  3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Any U.S. Embassy abroad will issue a U.S. Passport to a bona fide American Citizen without any delay

    DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general... more
  4. Robert Louis Brown


    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . They should apply for US passports.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,113 answers this week

3,404 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,113 answers this week

3,404 attorneys answering