How can a mother get her kids back after her newborn test postitve for meth and she tested negative.

Arkansas |
Filed under: Employment

The mother did not know she was pregnant until she went into labor. Has had a period every month and a negative test in the last few months.
Has taken clarin d for a sinus infection. She found out her boyfriend does use meth and they have had sex will that have anything to do with it.

As to whether the boyfriend using meth can somehow be transmitted to the infant before birth: Sorry, this cannot happen. Nor will taking Claritan D cause the newborn to test positive for meth. Pseudoepinephrin is transmitted to the baby in breast milk, but the American Academy of Pediatrics doesn't necessarily see a problem with this.

I don't practice this kind of law, but given the facts in the question, if I did, I'd have to ask you to consult a different attorney. Sorry.