How can a judge know that i am out of status to let me know that i am out of status ?

Brooklyn, NY |

can i apply for HB1 visa being out of status ( well my F1 visa and opt expired)? i am afraid if i leave i would not be able to come back to the us.can you give me some constructive advice .. please thank you! i am helping my family out due to economic hardship in my country back home .

You need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney. We need more facts to evaluate your options. Do you have a sponsor?

Law Office of Luis A. Guerra (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

USCIS will have to prove you are out of status. You may be eligible for an H-1b, but you may have to leave us to obtain a new visa

I would hire a lawyer ASAP

For more immigration information , please visit www.immigrate2usa.com

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/