How can a judge know that i am out of status to let me know that i am out of status ?

can i apply for HB1 visa being out of status ( well my F1 visa and opt expired)? i am afraid if i leave i would not be able to come back to the us.can you give me some constructive advice .. please thank you! i am helping my family out due to economic hardship in my country back home .

Brooklyn, NY -

Luis Alberto Guerra

Luis Alberto Guerra

Immigration Attorney - Fort Lauderdale, FL

You need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney. We need more facts to evaluate your options. Do you have a sponsor?

Luis Alberto Guerra

Luis Alberto Guerra

Neil Ian Fleischer

Neil Ian Fleischer

Immigration Attorney - Cincinnati, OH

USCIS will have to prove you are out of status. You may be eligible for an H-1b, but you may have to leave us to obtain a new visa

I would hire a lawyer ASAP

For more immigration information , please visit www.immigrate2usa.com

Related Advice