How can a judge know that i am out of status to let me know that i am out of status ?

Asked over 2 years ago - Brooklyn, NY

can i apply for HB1 visa being out of status ( well my F1 visa and opt expired)? i am afraid if i leave i would not be able to come back to the us.can you give me some constructive advice .. please thank you! i am helping my family out due to economic hardship in my country back home .

1. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

2

Answered . You need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney. We need more facts to evaluate your options. Do you have a sponsor?

2. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

1

3. Neil Ian Fleischer

1

Answered . USCIS will have to prove you are out of status. You may be eligible for an H-1b, but you may have to leave us to obtain a new visa

I would hire a lawyer ASAP

For more immigration information , please visit www.immigrate2usa.com