How can a financially disadvantaged family member defend disabled mother against guardian abuse, Trust Estate Violations?

Asked about 1 year ago - Downers Grove, IL

Living will , land trust , set up as corporation, voting , family disability clause- applies, in general quite specific, appears such not being followed-enforced, needs policing possible examiners audit.

GAL) dismissed by court. Motions passed to the best of my knowledge undefended.
One Sided, trust undefended.
trust contains disability clause as family member voting. My mother is disabled and has requested help.
She has no phone or access to such at the facility, her only way to communicate is threw me.
Yes, the trust is complex, the issues are complex and trust not being observed?
I have no access to funding but do have voting priveleges. the problem no funding no recognition.
It appeats all that is left is put this whole mess up to public appeal through the media and the court in the name of moral justice. My mother has repeatedly requested help, such is no where to be found?

1. Jeffrey R. Gottlieb

5

1

Answered . Is a guardian of the estate was appointed for your mother then there should (have been) a Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) appointed to look after your mother's interests and to be the eyes and ears of the court. Bring your concerns to the GAL, and if that fails and the concerns are legitimate, then bring to the judge.

2. Michael R. Stetler

Pro

5

Answered . This sounds more complex than this forum can handle. If your mother is disabled and the guardian was dismissed, another guardian should have been appointed. The additional info discusses a GAL, but what about the guardian of the estate or of the person? Who is violating what? The trust, the trustee, the land trust, the corporation, the living will -- its absolutely unclear what is going on. Who are you in this process and what standing do you have? How are you involved in each entity discussed? Get to an attorney and they should help you sort it out.

3. Thomas O. Moens

5

Answered . It is difficult to decipher the who and what of your situation from your question. It sounds as though there may be elder abuse? If so, the Illinois Department on Aging may be able to assist.

4. John P Corrigan

3

Answered . You state "GAL dismissed" ... implying there is no GAL anymore? I was thinking you initially wanted to get rid of the GAL who is the abuser and wanted to know how? ...but your facts presented seem to contradict each other.....so please add more info to help us help you as we are all confused as to the underlying facts.