How can a false name be removed from a trust? The man who used the name is dead. There was no legal basis for using this alias

Asked about 2 years ago - Grangeville, ID

Persons created a trust in order to buy a piece of property. Three names were on the trust. Two were the legal names of two of the purchasers. The third was an individual who used a false name. There was no legal basis for this alias. That person has now died. The two persons who signed the papers legally would like to remove the false name from the trust as they now would like to sell the piece of property. How can this be done?

1. James P. Frederick

3

Answered . Very weird facts. You are going to need to consult with an attorney on this, provide ALL of the facts and find out what can be done.

James Frederick

2. Eric Jerome Gold

Pro

1

Answered . This sounds like a unique situation. You need to consult with a local attorney to explore the specific facts in detail, including the trust.