How can a conditional divorced green card holder file for I751 if due to certain circumstances she has no evidence to show to

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

immigration of the bonafide marriage even if the marriage was entered in good faith for her, which is something the USC does not believe in and has sent a letter to the immigration against the immigrant wife with accusations. The immigrant wife does not know if a simple explanation in form of a letter for the immigration with the I751 and perhaps a couple of affidavits by her friends would do it for her. Could it be that a precise explanation of why the marriage fell apart and why there are no documented evidences submitted be any good to her.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Giacomo Jacques Behar


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Instead of asking these case specific questions in a general forum such as this, your "friend" will be best served in seeking a consultation with, and hopefully retaining a competent immigration lawyer before its too late..

    Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be... more
  2. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . With the help of an experienced immigration attorney.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
  3. Calvin T. Sun

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . This friend really needs to consult an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,193 answers this week

3,078 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,193 answers this week

3,078 attorneys answering