How big of a deal is a tamper/fabricate physical evidence charge?

Austin, TX |

Can she get on probation or anything else for this charge instead of going to jail/prison? how big of a deal is this charge, what could happen?

hers qualifies under a second degree felony. and has been on probation before for another felony in a different county.

1. Unfortunately without more information I can't really answer your question fully but can give you some general information. You really need to have her sit down with an attorney. In person I could get all of the information I need to give her a much better understanding of her options and chances.

Tampering can be a felony or a misdemeanor depending on the circumstances. Probation is a possibility for either but will depend on exactly what she accused of doing as well as her criminal history, the county she is in and a number of other factors.