How bad will I get in trouble for telling a 14 year old to sneak out of the house when, I myself am 20 years of age .

Asked about 1 year ago - Cadiz, KY

It would be my first time getting in trouble with the law. And it was over Facebook to try to get my cousin a girl friend .

1. Joshua D Farley

3

Answered . You could be charged with a crime; however I would find it highly unlikely. Although, do not post any other information about the contact online and should you be charged, contact a local criminal defense attorney ASAP. In the future you should not have any contact with a minor that could be misconstrued or get you into trouble. It is probably best to not contact them on Facebook at all. Good luck!

2. Frank Mascagni III

2

Answered . Yes, see my comment.

3. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

3

Answered . Delete the facebook post, and stop doing anything of this nature. Let your cousin figure things out for himself. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

4. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

2

Answered . It might depend on the purpose. As an adult, you should stop contacting minors. Period.