How bad can Contribution of the delinquency of a minor can be in this case for my friend?

Denver, CO |

My friend and bought me alcohol on November 22 when a party was going to happen at my ex volleyball coach ( I know it sounds really weird) so when my friend and I got the house we took everything down from his car like the coca colas and alcoholic beverages.
An hour and a half later the cops showed up and told me to open the door, so I open it and started to ask me a lot of questions and right away started to look around the house.
I asked them how they knew about it and told me that got a call from someone.

PLEASE HELP

1. Here is a link to some information:

http://www.state.co.us/gov_dir/leg_dir/sess1998/sbills98/sb096.htm

My standard disclaimer: I am not offering legal advice, assume I do not know the law in your state and that I am just making suggestions for starting points for when you do speak with an attorney. Do NOT rely on anything I write and contact a lawyer in your area immediately after reading my posting.