How am I able to avoid getting my licence suspended after recieving a 3rd speeding conviction within 12 months?

Carol Stream, IL |

I recently recieved a letter from the Illinois Secrerary of State saying that if I recieve one more speeding conviction within the 12 month period of my first 2 convictions ..my license would be suspended. I just recieved a 3rd violation that I believe not to be valid due to the officer radaring a car next to me that had been speeding, then pulling me over because the actual offendor had passed me by, making me the one available to pull over. The officer claimed we were both speeding so it didnt matter.

1. Hire an attorney to fight the citation in court.

Most Criminal Defense attorneys offer free initial consults.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further.

2. The dismissal of your ticket or a sentence of court supervision would allow you to avoid the suspension of your license. Based on the information you provided, it sounds like you are technically supervision eligible. However, based on your two prior convictions, it is very important to contact a traffic attorney.

3. An experienced traffic defense attorney will look at your record and the current violation and do their best to get it dismissed or get you some other type of leniency. If you need a referral to an attorney who handles this type of case, feel free to contact me. 1-800-517-1614.