How find if i;m divorce in the last 6 month

Cincinnati, OH |
Filed under: Divorce

where i can go to find out if my husband divorce me in the last 6 months i live in cincinnati we were married in covintong ky?

Check online and contact court administration in the county where your husband lives.

Disclaimer: This email message in no way creates an attorney client relationship between Majeski Law, LLC and the recipient. Responses are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice. You should consult a lawyer regarding any specific legal matter.

You should check in the county where he resides. You can also do a variety of public record searches since I assume you have his birth date & social security number. You can also run your own credit report and see what, if anything, appears with him.

This is not legal advice. I am not your lawyer because I answer a question intended for general information only. Don't rely on what you read here without consulting an attorney. Thank you!

Recommended articles about Divorce