How can i prove the officer wrote the wrong time of day ? and is that grounds for dismissal?

Asked about 4 years ago - Oregon, OH

the details are.. i was driving from the dalles Oregon to Biggs junction. it was about 7:45 in the morning. I was driving toward the dalles. the officer was driving toward biggs going the opposite direction. i passed him. he did a u turn and then got behind me. i was not speeding when he approuched. he pulled me over. he said i was going 83 in a 65. i told him i didnt think i was going that fast and had no excuse. he gave me a ticket for $289. but on the ticket it said he pulled me over at exactly 10 am. i know i was not there at the time. i was in yakima wa at 9 30 am. i did however call my mother and two friends before i arrive in yakima how can i prove this?

1. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . Such an error can be addressed and amended right during the court hearing on your citation. I would not count on that being the basis for you to win the case.