How, as a pro se litigant, do I properly formulate a Joint Report of Early Meeting and Discovery Plan?

Seattle, WA |

This case is an Intentional and Negligent Tort brought against another pro se litigant. I need to submit interrogatories to 3 people and subpoena bank records. After interrogatories, if they are hiding important information, do I ask the Court permission for Depositions? Must depositions be in Joint Report?

The Rules of Civil Procedure for Washington Superior Courts are online at http://www.courts.wa.gov/court_rules/?fa=court_rules.list&group=sup&set=CR.
You should also become thoroughly familiar with the Local Rules for the court wherein you bring your action.
You probably need a lawyer if your case is worthwhile.

[In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

Thank you. Do these rules apply also to the Ninth District Court at Seattle?