How & where I file divorce

Las Vegas, NV |

My husband wants to give me divorse.he gave a notice to land lord to leave the house by himself ,he is paying for house rent.we have no property,no children.my problem is this I ve no job,no money ,i m getting umemployment as $214 per week.how can I handle this situation.so please help me to get spousal support via divorse on very less price or any government free legal service in lasvegas.

Below are some agencies which offer free or low cost legal help. You can also try the self-help center at Family Court located at 601 N. Pecos Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89101.

online resource for free and low-cost civil legal assistance for those who cannot afford legal help. nevadalawhelp.org

Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
www.lacsn.org

FREE LEGAL AID Nevada
www.usattorneylegalservices.com/free-legal-aid-Nevada.html

Nothing in this response to your posting on AVVO is intended or should be considered as legal advice to your specific situation. Our posting is intended to provide general information of interest to the public. Facts relevant to your situation and not disclosed in your posting may affect your specific legal rights and remedies.

You can go to the Clark County Self Help Center at the Family Court House. You can also go to Legal Aid of Southern Nevada to see if you qualify for pro bono services. Please understand that spousal support is not automatic. The length of your marriage and his income are also relevant. Until you are divorced, all property is community, which includes your rental house. He can not force you to leave.