Skip to main content

Housing Authority City of Los Angeles wrongfully terminated Section 8 assistance benefits.

Los Angeles, CA |

I was told that I can file a lawsuit in the Superior Court, but I don't know what forms to use or if any attorney will take the case.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Generally when benefits are denied there is a notice, and it has the procedures to appeal. Based on what I see from LA Housing you have 30 days to file for an informal hearing in writing. If you fail to exhaust your administrative remedies, the courts may not even hear the case

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer