Hospital abuse

New Smyrna Beach, FL |

I was abused at Bert Fish Hospital NSB and 8 lawyers will not sue including Michael Barzs John Morgan and one from Canal Street all siting conflict of interest. (i was abused at bert fish hospital nsb and 8 lawyers will not sue including michael bars john morgan and one from canal street all siting conflict of interest

First, if you were a victim of abuse then it should be reported to police immediately. Abuse generally involves criminal actions (for example, battery) and so the crime should be reported.

If these lawyers have a conflict of interest then ethically they are not allowed to handle this case. Obviously you would want the lawyer handling your case to be an ethical and intelligent lawyer. You should contact other lawyers until you can find someone capable and willing to handle your case.

This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.

What happened was Cardiologist Eric Lo tore of a 12 inch tape causing 5 one inch holes in my right inner thigh the day after heart surgery which may or may not have been required. After exhaustive research I found that this man has a very bad reputation as does Bert Fish Hospital itself. These actions have been verified by one other patient who like me reported with pictures of the injuries to the medical board in Florida. The cover up continued until I took on the Bert Fish CEO a man called Steve who wrote off the 58,000 dollar hospital bill but I wanted Lo to be dealt with to save other people's lives and no one I have contacted is the least bit interested in helping florida patients from being unneccessarily operated on or being charged tens of thousands of dollars which they are unable to pay. Please do some research and find me a lawyer the operation took place on the 13th January 2011. I have been searching ever since..

All abuse should be reported to the local police. All attorneys are ethically prohibited from handling matters where a conflict of interest exists. If eight attorneys have conflicts then you should keep looking.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

Before you say anything more, look up other personal injury or medical malpractice attorneys in the Daytona area.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates