Hookah lounge licenses and permits?

Hempstead, NY |

I want to open a hookah lounge, and plan on serving only hookah, non alcoholic drinks, and light deserts. what federal, state, and local permits do I need?

1. It depends on what your patrons will be smoking in those hookah's.

Your first step is to go to the local building code and/or code enforcement office, they will tell you.

If you find my answer helpful, please click the ‘thumbs-up’ tab below. Thank you.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided in an office consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, with experience in the area of law in which your concern lies.

2. It depends on what your patrons will be smoking in those hookah's.