Honda used false advertising about features on the new car I just bought

Knoxville, TN |

Honda advertised several changes in included features on the new 2011 Accord Coupe. I liked a few of them and decided to wait for the 2011 and pay about $1500 more of the car to get these features. To my surprises the passenger power seat was not power at all and they now claim the advertising was a mistake and they offer no recourse or restitution for the damages caused to me in this matter.

1. Complain to the Dealer, Honda corporate legal department and the attorney general for your state in writing and attach a copy of the advertisement Be sure your letter shows that you are cc'ing all these folks. Also, check out the lemon laws and false advertising laws in your state and the remedies. Be sure to be clear about what you want as a result -- to return the car, for them to fix it to what was advertised, etc.