Homeland security and sheriffs office working with convics, having them distribute street drugs and inform on who buys them,

Tempe, AZ |

Even do hits for them, last year a phoenix police officer was gunned down by one of the criminals in this program because he was pulled over he was on the run and was caught at a DOC Officers house, humm go fire. Well be for that him and a friend went to eat at dennis and they were with a third person, find out who he was i bet e was HOMELAND SECURITY, the kid could not get caught with what he was given so he did way ever he could to get away. this group is so powerful they think hey are above the law. I'm one of the ones on their green light list, "hit list" because i wouldn't sell for them, and no I'm not scared anymore.

And your question is?

My response to your question is a generic response and should not be construed as controlling to your case. I can not effectively advise about your case without knowing all the facts. Additionally, my response does not create an attorney-client relationship. You can contact my office to schedule an appointment if you would like to have me represent you.

Civil rights topics