Homeland security and sheriffs office working with convics, having them distribute street drugs and inform on who buys them,

Asked over 2 years ago - Tempe, AZ

Even do hits for them, last year a phoenix police officer was gunned down by one of the criminals in this program because he was pulled over he was on the run and was caught at a DOC Officers house, humm go fire. Well be for that him and a friend went to eat at dennis and they were with a third person, find out who he was i bet e was HOMELAND SECURITY, the kid could not get caught with what he was given so he did way ever he could to get away. this group is so powerful they think hey are above the law. I'm one of the ones on their green light list, "hit list" because i wouldn't sell for them, and no I'm not scared anymore.

1. Robert C. LeBrasseur

1

Answered . And your question is?