HOA attorney for debt of $6500.lien if not PIF I'm subject to foreclosure & an action civil judgment? Help I have 30 days !

Mortgage loan is perfect on time always. Only delinquent on HOA assessments. 2 1/2 years , I have made some payments. .I was ill. I tried to make payment arrangement ,however HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION refused. my offers . Also adding litigation expenses of foreclosure cost of their attorney fees I'm paying . I received a letter from their Attorney 4 months ago stamped by a JUDGE in Tampa ,that my lien was GONE, that it was paid in full. It was an error I called the HOA management office,questions if someone has paid for me?? That's the honest thing to do It was an error in the attorneys office,however It was my name and the JUDGE STAMP. Help please . I need a referral of a good and fair lawyer please, for a free 1st. Consultation.

Seminole, FL -

Attorney Answers (2)

Andrew Michael Bonderud

Andrew Michael Bonderud

Litigation Lawyer - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Has the HOA already filed a foreclosure lawsuit against you?

Andrew M. Bonderud, Esq.
The Bonderud Law Firm, P.A.
Office: 904-438-8082

Andrew M. Bonderud, Esq. is an attorney with The Bonderud Law Firm, P.A. He offers free consultations 24/7.... more
Nikhilkumar Manharlal Patel

Nikhilkumar Manharlal Patel

Bankruptcy Attorney - Orlando, FL

Most attorneys offer a free consult. You should search this site or google for an attorney who handles HOA related matters in your area. You should meet with a few attorneys and pick the right one for you. Don't wait. Talk to an attorney. If you need a referral, you can contact your county's local bar association or the Florida Bar's referral service. Also, check to see if your county has a legal aid society, they may be able to help as well. Good Luck!

The asking of and answering general questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Please consult... more

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.