HIB PETITION

Columbus, OH |

Lot of people selected in the H1B lottery and there are still some people waiting for the good news.I have not received my receipt yet.I have applied through Vermont service center.Is there any chance for getting receipt for H1b application? or those who are waiting for coming days will get rejection notices ?Please find your valuable time and answer me.Thanks.

1. Yes. there is still a chance.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. USCIS has recently advised that they just completed sending out receipt notices so wait a few days. they will soon be sending out rejection notices.

3. Until your employer is notified that their H-1B petition was not picked, there is a chance that it was picked.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

4. Has the check been cashed by CIS? If yes you were probably selected. If not CIR maybe CIR will pass and expand the H1B availability.