Hi there is there any deadline for DACA i came here when i was 14 came back at 15 and then 17 do i qualify ?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Francisco, CA

I meet all the requirements,have high school diploma,going to college under 30 of age ,been here of the period of june 15 2007 ,have clean record do i qualify for deffered action ?also have I 130 pending.thank you.

1. Lynne Rogers Feldman

7

Answered . It sound slike you might qualify but I woudl need to ask you more questions to be sure.

Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
    Concentrating in Immigration and Nationality Law
    2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
    San Diego, CA 92108
    phone: (619) 299-9600, facsimile: (619) 923-3277
    email: lynne@feldmanfeldman.com
    website: www.immigrateme.com

Formerly Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
    University of Illinois College of Law

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . It would appear that you qualify.

3. Irene Vaisman

3

Answered . Possibly. Need more information. You should consult with an attorney.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  4. Jorge Ivan Pardo

3

Answered . There is no deadline to file for DACA. It is possible that you qualify. Consult with an attorney in your area.

5. David Joseph Trevino

1

Answered . It looks like you qualify, however, I am curious as to how you will prove you entered prior to reaching the age of 16, this means there must be proof you were here from either your entry at age 14 or 15. The other requirements look good. I would consult with an experienced immigration attorney.