Hi there is there any deadline for DACA i came here when i was 14 came back at 15 and then 17 do i qualify ?

San Francisco, CA |

I meet all the requirements,have high school diploma,going to college under 30 of age ,been here of the period of june 15 2007 ,have clean record do i qualify for deffered action ?also have I 130 pending.thank you.

It sound slike you might qualify but I woudl need to ask you more questions to be sure.

Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
Concentrating in Immigration and Nationality Law
2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92108
phone: (619) 299-9600, facsimile: (619) 923-3277
email: lynne@feldmanfeldman.com
website: www.immigrateme.com

Formerly Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
University of Illinois College of Law

Possibly. Need more information. You should consult with an attorney.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

There is no deadline to file for DACA. It is possible that you qualify. Consult with an attorney in your area.

It would appear that you qualify.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

It looks like you qualify, however, I am curious as to how you will prove you entered prior to reaching the age of 16, this means there must be proof you were here from either your entry at age 14 or 15. The other requirements look good. I would consult with an experienced immigration attorney.

yes i have my immigration stamps INS date of entry .thank you MR Trevino.

Education law topics