Hi there! I have been turn back from the states when i try to enter 2 years ago

Asked over 1 year ago - Destin, FL

I left in 2008

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Stephen D. Berman

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . You first arrived in the U.S. at an unknown date, in unknown status. You left in 2008,. You tried to come in 2010, possibly with a visa, or possibly illegally, and you were turned back. What is your question.

    The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an... more
  2. Natalie Dian Hall


    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . You need to specify when (date) you entered and how you entered (with visa etc.)

    Further it would be helpful if your clarified whether you left in 2008 tried to reenter at a later date and was turned back. Or whether you tried to enter in 2008, was turned back and left.

    Also, what was the reason provided why you were denied entry?

    Natalie Hall, Esq.
    (407) 412-7035

    The information presented here is general in nature for general assistance and is not intended to be legal advice.... more
  3. Irene Vaisman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . what is your question?

    This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  4. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . To get an answer to a question, you must first pose the question. There is no question in your posting.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,759 answers this week

2,725 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,759 answers this week

2,725 attorneys answering