Hi surrender

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

Am surrendering tomorrow cops came looking for me last week I was just looking for the right lawyer to help me so I can surrender my lawyer made a deal with the officer that came first looking for me because theres other police from an other station looking for me but am going to the first officer my lawyer talk to can the other officer tell the officer that my lawyer talk to first that they are getting me first

1. John M. Cromwell

Pro

6

Answered . The best way is to retain an experienced criminal defense attorney who can speak directly with all officers involved and will know what steps to take to protect your rights.

2. Michael Lewis Marley

Pro

4

Answered . One excellent quarterback is enough, two QBs leads to misplays, interceptions and general chaos.
    As proof, look at that hot mess known as the New York Jets.
    In New England, we just give the ball to Brady.
    You should have one lawyer handling both matters.

Law Office Of Michael Marley
    Phone 917 853 4484

3. Calvin T. Sun

5

Answered . Suggest you contact local bar association for referrals. If you face criminal charges, you have Constitutional right to no-charge legal defense ie public defender.

4. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

5

Answered . At least as I have read your post, you have counsel representing you who has apparently spoken with at least one police officer involved. If that reading is correct, your attorney should be your sole source of information and advice on this matter. Looking for second opinions on the Internet, in my humble opinion, is a very bad play.

5. John J. Carney

Pro

Answered . If you trust your lawyer have him handle it or retain an Avvo lawyer from the list in your area with a "superb 10.0" rating.

One or more answers have been taken down.