Hi Regarding H1B RFE.

Asked over 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

Hi for my RFE response, i need to submit the End-Client letter but i could not get it from the account.
Instead of end-client letter i got the BRM letter. Is it enough?? can i submit the BRM letter? Will it be a valid document?? plz suggest me the solution.

Yes, my employer only doing all this. I just want to confirm thats why i asked this question

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

7

Answered . our employer needs to deal with all of it, not you.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Answered . This type of complex, case specific question must be submitted to an immigration lawyer. Your employer better have one. You are assured to be denied otherwise.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.