Hi on nov 27 2012 iwas driving thought yonkers it was dark ididint know if i cross the traffic white light it flash .i need ans

Asked over 2 years ago - Bronx, NY

how much its going to costs me and point toward my lic.

1. 8

Answered . If the violation was captured by camera there won’t be any points assessed against your license.

2. 8

Answered . Sounds like you may be talking about a red light camera ticket? I'm not sure. If you are, you'll have to wait and see if a ticket comes in the mail. Good news is camera tickets do not go on your license at all.

3. 8

Answered . If it's a camera ticket then you will get a letter in the mail. Pay the fine and that's it. There are no points associated with it.

4. 7

Answered . If you mean a red light camera, there are no points and the fine is normally $100 or less.

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
    Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

5. 6

Answered . Just pay it when the bill comes in.