Hi on nov 27 2012 iwas driving thought yonkers it was dark ididint know if i cross the traffic white light it flash .i need ans

Bronx, NY |

how much its going to costs me and point toward my lic.

If the violation was captured by camera there won’t be any points assessed against your license.

Sounds like you may be talking about a red light camera ticket? I'm not sure. If you are, you'll have to wait and see if a ticket comes in the mail. Good news is camera tickets do not go on your license at all.

If it's a camera ticket then you will get a letter in the mail. Pay the fine and that's it. There are no points associated with it.

Just pay it when the bill comes in.

If you mean a red light camera, there are no points and the fine is normally $100 or less.

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
Garden City, NY 11530
516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets