HI my name is Ray I just went through truck driver training with central refridgerated in west valley city utah I worked about

Asked over 2 years ago - Monroe, WA

a month they had to let to let me go because I made a mistake I backed over a fence and didn't do an accident report now let me get to my point I live in wash. st. I had a temp ut. license with a cdl it expired on 6/29/12 they where suppose to help me get home here to wash. to change my license and cdl to wash. they didn't get me here until 7/1/12 now I don't have any type of license I can't even get a job to get my life back without a valid id not only that it hasn't even been a month since they let me go and they have allready sent me to collections for the balance of my tuition which is 2600.00 dollars what can I do about this I don't have any money I can't take a major corp. like central refridgerated to court i would never win my life is destroyed

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Robert Daniel Kelly


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . To get a CDL in WA, contact the department of licensing. http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/cdl.html

    [In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does... more

Related Topics

Employee rights

Employee rights in the United States include receiving legal and agreed-upon wages, working in physically safe conditions, and being free from harassment.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,112 answers this week

3,486 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,112 answers this week

3,486 attorneys answering