HI my name is Ray I just went through truck driver training with central refridgerated in west valley city utah I worked about

Monroe, WA |
Filed under: Employee rights

a month they had to let to let me go because I made a mistake I backed over a fence and didn't do an accident report now let me get to my point I live in wash. st. I had a temp ut. license with a cdl it expired on 6/29/12 they where suppose to help me get home here to wash. to change my license and cdl to wash. they didn't get me here until 7/1/12 now I don't have any type of license I can't even get a job to get my life back without a valid id not only that it hasn't even been a month since they let me go and they have allready sent me to collections for the balance of my tuition which is 2600.00 dollars what can I do about this I don't have any money I can't take a major corp. like central refridgerated to court i would never win my life is destroyed

1. To get a CDL in WA, contact the department of licensing. http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/cdl.html

[In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]