Hi my name is Jose and i have epilepsy. my question is im tire of hearing the neighbors calling me names like retard

medications: DEPAKOTE,DILANTIN,TOPAMAX,KEPPRA,GABITRIL

1. I'm sorry to hear about how these people are treating you. Would you happen to have a legal question for the forum?

Ms. Berjis is licensed to practice law in the State of California. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ and thus this answer is for informational and educational purposes only and is not to be considered as legal advice. Since all facts are not addressed in the question, this answer could change depending on other significant and important facts. This answer in no way constitutes an attorney-client relationship.

2. Your neighbors are cruel and insensitive, but there is probably nothing that an attorney can do to stop others from calling you names. People are entitled to express an opinion or use a derogatory term when addressing you as stupid as that opinion might be. Unless they are threatening you or putting you in fear or somehow depriving you of some right, it is probably nothing that can be addressed legally.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and boorishness can't be fixed.