Hi my name is Fred White, and I'm in the military, but i have a problem. I recently let somebody take over payments of my car th

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Diego, CA

Hi my name is Fred White, and I'm in the military, but i have a problem. I recently let somebody take over payments of my car that i still have a loan on, but they are now behind on payments, and i ha vent heard from them in more than a week, they wont return calls or texts, and i dint know how to find, what should i do?

1. Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele

Best Answer

Answered . Depending on the agreement you could go take the car back otherwise you could sue them for possession.

2. Ray Lee Flores II

Answered . This is quite a problem. Your loan company most likely will not let you off the hook and you'll be
    still responsible for car payments. If the company repossesses the car, they will probably
    sue you for the damages. Therefore, you will need to bring an action in court to regain possession of the car and sue for damages. This is a complicated and expensive process designed for car loan companies rather than for inviduals.

Ray Flores,esq.