Hi My name is Ali Haider, I have a immigration question. I have a F1 status, and i wanna change my status to H1.

Asked 3 months ago - Euless, TX

I wanna transfer my visa from F1 to H1. I need to know what should i do,

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

7

Answered . Nothing. You cannot change your status to H1. Only an employer can seek an H1 when the quota is still available and they want to hire you.

2. J. David Swaim Jr.

Pro

5

Answered . Unless the employer is a university or related entity or you were in H status before, you will have wait to file until next April 1, 2015.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . You need to find an employer willing to file the sponsorship papers.