Hi my name in andreas otto - I´m a german - living in rep. dom and canada. my money is also in usa. How I can get a US residence

i want to get a us residence

Miami, FL -

Find Out More

Attorney Answers (3)

John Grayson Davidson

John Grayson Davidson

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

To answer that question will require a consultation with an immigration lawyer. There are far too many details to discuss here.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com
Michael Hugh Carlin

Michael Hugh Carlin

Immigration Attorney - Ann Arbor, MI

You definitely need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney, to explore your options.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of... more
Fadi N. Minawi

Fadi N. Minawi

Immigration Attorney - Buffalo, NY

I agree. You would need to have a consultation with an attorney to discuss your options.

Legal disclaimer: For specific advice on your case, Mr. Minawi can be reached at 1-866-929-0991 ext. 206 or by... more

Related Topics

Green cards

A green card is a legal document which provides proof that the owner is a lawful permanent resident of the United States.

Featured Legal Guides

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.