Hi my mother sound this a law book for lawyers

Manteca, CA |

and it said service by posting alone is insufficient and service by mail alone is insufficient the judge refused to see the evidence that there was fraud so what can i do now the write is going to be issued on Wednesday at 6 am

I've added a "Landlord / Tenant" tag to your post. Best of luck to you.

You need to see an attorney first thing Monday. I gather your default was taken after insufficient service of process, but I cannot be sure. You have to state many more facts regarding the type of case, the method of service, and what steps were taken. How did the matter come before the judge?

Your statements of law are correct. However, it is not clear when your mother tried to argue fraud. It seems a judgment has already been entered.

For general information for tenants, see:

http://courts.ca.gov/1289.htm

Frank W. Chen has been licensed to practice law in California since 1988. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice for a particular case. This Avvo.com posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult with your own attorney.

you no how the law say posting alone is insuffent the ud they mail never got to be because they lady who had it sent to the wrong address and then they sent it back to lady no do ya get wear i am at

Contact a lawyer to stop the writ from being executed by the sheriff. You may need to file a motion to set aside default judgment or motion to stay the execution of the writ of possession.

Marcus W. Morales, Esq.
115 W. Mission St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(805) 845-5405
www.marcusmoraleslaw.com

All content posted on marcusmoraleslaw.com and avvo.com is for educational purposes only and should not be relied on as legal advice. Any information conveyed to marcusmoraleslaw.com, avvo.com or by telephone to the Law Offices of Marcus W. Morales does not create an attorney-client relationship until an attorney-client fee agreement has been entered into and signed by both parties.

i can never afford a attorney i only get ssi . and the crla refusede to help me so will be through out in the streets with dogs thanks for all ya help. i tryed my very best but the wasn't listening to or my i can't even read .

Have you tried to contact Legal Aid at http://about.lsnc.net/about-2/contact-us-3/

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Yes they refused because my mother was a manager so they would not help even through I low income and my mom doesn't have a job

i live in stockton ca not sacremnto

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

http://lawhelpca.org/organization/california-rural-legal-assistance-inc-stockto/housing/landlord-and-tenant-issues

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

http://lawhelpca.org/organization/disability-rights-california-office-of-client/housing/landlord-and-tenant-issues

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

You may have to contact as many lawyers as you can, first thing Monday morning--and you may have to accept that you must soon move.

It not moving I am kick there a big . Defence and second some city's make sure the poor are treated. Like dirt and that's the god truth and we did ever thing including staying up one whole night steading and the last day doing 2 motion in less than 5hours with no help Ar my shoes and you will under stand better

Landlord-tenant topics