Hi my husband and I we are on cancellation removal proses

Chambersburg, PA |

Hi my husband ND I we are on cancellation removal we have 3 USA kids we been here for over 10 years one of my kids needs therapy for his legs we have 10 letters of good moral character we also have all the papers to show are judge all this years that we be here what are our possibility to won are case

Win what case? You haven't stated what case you have pending. More facts are needed to determine whether you have any alternatives.

We are gonna have are 2 nd hearing on may

Based on the information you provided here, I think you have good chances. However, more facts are needed to be known, such as the reason you were placed in removal proceedings, etc. Overall, cancellation of removal requires showing of unusual and extreme hardship to qualifying members, and medical reasons is one of such hardships. Country conditions where the removal to be effected also plays a big part. I trust you have an attorney to represent you, if not, make sure you have one.

Contact attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

If you are in removal proceedings and are applying for cancellation of removal, you should have a lawyer. If you don't have one, hire one now. Your question about the amount of evidence necessary to win your case is best directed to your counsel.

I agree with my colleagues. This is a serious situation and proceeding without an immigration lawyer would not be prudent.

If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Good luck to you.
---------------------------
Dean P. Murray
The Murray Law Firm
560 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
T: (201)875-2600
F: (201)549-8700

Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during a face to face attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private consultation with an attorney. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, and attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on Avvo.com are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual.