Hi my husband and I we are on cancellation removal proses

Asked over 1 year ago - Chambersburg, PA

Hi my husband ND I we are on cancellation removal we have 3 USA kids we been here for over 10 years one of my kids needs therapy for his legs we have 10 letters of good moral character we also have all the papers to show are judge all this years that we be here what are our possibility to won are case

1. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

8

Answered . Win what case? You haven't stated what case you have pending. More facts are needed to determine whether you have any alternatives.

2. Gintare Grigaite

8

Answered . Based on the information you provided here, I think you have good chances. However, more facts are needed to be known, such as the reason you were placed in removal proceedings, etc. Overall, cancellation of removal requires showing of unusual and extreme hardship to qualifying members, and medical reasons is one of such hardships. Country conditions where the removal to be effected also plays a big part. I trust you have an attorney to represent you, if not, make sure you have one.

3. Philip Alan Eichorn

6

Answered . If you are in removal proceedings and are applying for cancellation of removal, you should have a lawyer. If you don't have one, hire one now. Your question about the amount of evidence necessary to win your case is best directed to your counsel.

4. Dean P Murray

6

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. This is a serious situation and proceeding without an immigration lawyer would not be prudent.

If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Good luck to you.
    ---------------------------
    Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700