Hi my fiance just got arrested for driving under dui suspension what are options in pa without doing 90 days jail time

Pittston, PA |

dui is couple years old . bike was taken and he was placed in jail or a bench warrent for something old that he thought was already suppose to been handled

It appears that there are a number of issues that must be dealt with. He needs to contact an attorney. Sharing more details online can cause problems.

Michael L. Doyle
Attorney at Law
(215) 900-5565

This sounds like a 1543(b). If your fiance was indeed charged with a 1543(b), I would recommend that he/she attempt to plead down to 1543(a). Although, this outcome will yield a license suspension of 1-year, the fine is smaller and there's no mandatory jail sentence.

However, I suggest that you speak to a lawyer first. Based on the facts and some mitigating factors, your attorney may even be able to dismiss the charges.