Hi im yaman im syrian im in dubai now my visa will be finished soon .i want to go to US to stay with my uncle he is an American

Asked almost 2 years ago - Pangburn, AR

im syrian

im syrian but my dubai"s visa will be finished soon and i cannot go back to syria , i would like to go to US any help ?

1. Michael Hugh Carlin

1

Answered . I'm not sure what your question is.

You mention that you have a visa. What type of visa do you have?

I suggest that you consult with an immigration attorney about your case.

2. Fadi N. Minawi

1

Answered . Your uncle cannot sponsor you for residency using the Petition for Alien Relative as this is only for immediate relatives such as your spouse, parent, child or sibling. You would need a different path in order to be able to legally enter the US in a non-immigrant or immigrant category. You should consult with an attorney to find out what your options are.

3. Carlos E Sandoval

Answered . You may apply for a non-immigrant visa. There are several, such as a visitor's visa, student's visa, investor's visa etc. It's in your best interest to contact an experienced immigration lawyer to discuss which option is the best for you.