Skip to main content

Hi im yaman im syrian im in dubai now my visa will be finished soon .i want to go to US to stay with my uncle he is an American

Pangburn, AR |
Filed under: US visas

im syrian

im syrian but my dubai"s visa will be finished soon and i cannot go back to syria , i would like to go to US any help ?

Attorney Answers 3

  1. I'm not sure what your question is.

    You mention that you have a visa. What type of visa do you have?

    I suggest that you consult with an immigration attorney about your case.

    (734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

  2. Your uncle cannot sponsor you for residency using the Petition for Alien Relative as this is only for immediate relatives such as your spouse, parent, child or sibling. You would need a different path in order to be able to legally enter the US in a non-immigrant or immigrant category. You should consult with an attorney to find out what your options are.

    Legal disclaimer: For specific advice on your case, Mr. Minawi can be reached at 1-866-929-0991 ext. 206 or by answer does not establish an attorney client relationship.

  3. You may apply for a non-immigrant visa. There are several, such as a visitor's visa, student's visa, investor's visa etc. It's in your best interest to contact an experienced immigration lawyer to discuss which option is the best for you.

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics