Hi I was attending to colleges right, the thing is I got two loans from them without knowing, see the thing is when it came

New York, NY |

Hi I was attending to colleges right, the thing is I got two loans from them without knowing, see the thing is when it came to financial and adminstrators, they told me I got a refund back, now I am all new to this right, I'm thinking that its Pell MONEY OR FREE MONEY, NOT LOANS, AND THE THING IS I SPENT THE MONEY BEFORE I FOUND OUT IT WAS LOANS. THE THING IS THE COLLEGES I ATTENDED DID NOT TELL ME ONCE THAT IT WAS LOAN MONEY, IF I AM CORRECT I ASKED THEM ABOUT, THEY SAID IT WAS JUST A REFUND. THE THING WHAT GOT ME NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE SITUTION IS NOW I OWE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN LOAN MONEY, JUST BECAUSE THEY NEVER TOLD ME I TOOK OUT A LOAN, THEY JUST SAID IT WAS A REFUND. IS THIS MISINFORMATION THEY ARE TELL ME, AND CAN I SUE THEM FOR DOING THIS TO ME WITHOUT MY FULL ACKNOWLEDGE OF THIS

Your story is not credible. When you applied for and received financing for college, you signed loan documents. Loan documents are quite clear---the only way you could possibly have failed to recognize that you obtained loans is if you did not read the papers you signed. But you are smart. You read the papers, took out the loans, and now you are looking for an easy way out. There is no easy way out of this. You received a refund probably because you dropped out of school or dropped some classes. The school had no obligation to explain to you that the refund was from loan proceeds. You have no claim,