Hi I recieved following message from uscis on the decision of my EAD application:

Asked over 1 year ago - Baltimore, MD

On January 23, 2013, we mailed you a notice terminating your status. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.
Would you please tell me what this message means. Does it mean my application is rejected or does it mean I am no longer legal?

THIS IS WHEN I CHECKED ONLINE

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Answered . It very well may mean that.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

1

Answered . It means what it reads. Your status was terminated. Now, if your question is what this has to do with the EAD, one can only guess. It is not an appropriate message for this type of a benefit.

3. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

2

1

Answered . Your underlying status was terminated, and presumably the EAD was or will be denied for that reason. What was that underlying status?