Hi I recently bought a website hosting pacakge and wasnt happy so wanted to close my account !

Asked almost 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

Hi I recently bought a website hosting pacakge for myself to play around with and test a few things out with. The company is in the USA and I am in New Zealand. It says it is $4.32 a month for the firs month then it will revert back to normal billing and you can cancel within the first 10 days which I tried to do. I got in contact with them via Email and they said as per our terms and conditions you will need to phone us or skype us to close your accounts which I have tried to do numerous times and still no response.
What should I do?

1. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

1

Answered . Ensure that you send a letter as a follow up to the phone call and skype. Have you pre-paid? Or are you paying monthly? If you are paying monthly, how are you paying? Credit card or debit card or check?

www.DigitalEsq.com
    (800) 409-7010

2. Andrew Mark Jaffe

Pro

Answered . Send an email saying you have tried to call on numerous occassions (list the dates and times if you have them) but cannot reach them. Therefore, you are canceling your account via email. Be sure to download all your data and erase the site before you send your email.

Then, however your payments are being made, turn them off.
    _________________
    Andrew M. Jaffe
    Attorney at Law
    Practice Limited to E-Commerce and Internet Law
    attorneyjaffe@aol.com
    330-666-5026 www.netlaws.us